"Power expresses virtue while hidding a man's loneliness and despair."
The obsession of just one man can destroy so many things, including his world.
He can find himself at the top when suddenly an eye blink and all his achievements collapse.
Do you need to go there again?
You told me that it was over and so that you were coming tonight?
- You look stunning.
NO, do not try to change subjects, will you stay or not?
- If I do not show myself, they will take advantage of it; you know they want to pull me out.
***Her eyes were sparkling before she heard that he would not be able to honor this promise.
- I know it's not what we said, believe me, I'll make it up, you won't regret it.
Deeper the ocean, the higher the sky, right?!
- Please, don't be mean: I truly care.
- Don't say that you understand: you are a powerful woman too. Look at yourself! This evening you will finally expose what you've been creating for almost five years now, and according to the local press, you are an example to many.
- I am sorry, I know it's an important date, yet you know what business it's all about.
- We both risk regretting it if I don't show up for them.
Yes, I understand.
Almost everyone was gone, the hall lights started to shut.
Thank you for coming is such an honor to have your support.
*** Congratulations on such achievements!
All seemed to match perfectly, but it was the first time she felt that insecure.
Like if something was wrong, even when the entire night was all about celebrating her accomplishments.
Thank you, dear, even if it was a last-minute demand.
- Are you kidding? I love it, and we should do this more often!
- What about a late-night drink? He is not here for the entire night!
I don't feel that good, would you mind if we take it another night? I feel like walking.
- No, I will take you home.
I need to breathe, and I also need to be alone.
- Are you sure? It's late, and there are many insane creatures out at night !
Yes, I need to take some air.
The breezing wind brought her many memories as she walked through.
And suddenly she felt exposed.
Someone might have been following her steps.
While running, no one could see her despair.
Knocked up, at that moment she wasn't able to stand up again.
What followed after didn't seem true, yet it was...